- strace (C): 2016 GSoC, Netlink Parsers ground work (around 15 commits merged).
- Linux (C): 2 minor patches merged.
Operating-systems related projects
- Pyr0 (C, x86 Assembly): a PoC of a Python language based operating system.
- K (C, x86 Assembly): a dummy x86 kernel for arcade machine.
- MikroBoot (C, C++, x86 Assembly): composed of a mikro bios and a mikro bootloader. MikroBoot is a full i386/x86_64 firmware that targets virtual machines and is able to boot systems like Linux.
- stm32 bootloader (C, ARM Assembly): ARM uart bootloader
System utils projects
- libVSE (C++): library that implements virtualization by syscall emulation.
- txtra (C, Bash): this is the project done in my last internship at Thales. I developed a custom BSP for it and studied a strictly real time virtualized architecture to isolate Telecom and Vision applications.
- BrioSH (C): our own implementation of a bash clone (42sh).
- HTTPd (C) our own implementation of a HTTPd clone.
Hardware oriented projects
- Pegase (C++, OpenCL): HDL simulator accelerated by GPGPU (general purpose computing on graphics processing units).
- VHDL lecture projects (VHDL): UART controller, Servomotor controller and VGA controller.
- TECS (VHDL, C++, OCaml): implementation of a minimalistic cpu, its own minimalistic operating system and its toolchain.
Language related projects
- Tiger (C++): a full compiler of the tiger language with MIPS backend.
- xsmith (C++): a generic code generator (syntaxically).
- a2c (C): adapt compiler to accept english variant of the french algorithmic academic language.
- Linux driver backporting: Armadeus APF51 tactile controller driver backporting.
- VHDL motor watchdogs: implementation of watchdog that stops H bridge IP if necessary.
- Mocking/hooking of various RPC services
- Annual participation to the French Robotics Cup